Do you want to directly impact today’s healthcare?
At MedicaSoft, we reimagine IT for where healthcare is going, not where it’s been. We design, develop, install, and maintain modern and innovative software solutions for healthcare providers and patients worldwide.
- Be part of a team of building cutting edge, innovative software solutions for healthcare.
- Contribute to a productive, pleasant working environment using senior team members as role models.
- Liaise with MedicaSoft’s Development and Operations teams.
- Position reports to the CTO.
- Assist with the analysis, design, development, testing, and documentation of new software solutions.
- Development of new software.
- Development of improvements to existing software solutions.
- Configure software development tools.
- Assist in the estimation of tasks, identify possible obstacles, and propose solutions.
- Follow corporate software data protection & security guidelines in developing software products.
- Detect and predict code defects through peer reviewing code.
Key Skills & Experience:
- Currently studying for a degree in Computer Science or Software Engineering.
- Excellent interpersonal communication and organizational skills.
- Experience with node.js, Angular, Swift, and Objective-C preferred, but not required.
- Exposure to programming languages (C++, Java, etc.).
- Exposure to developing in Linux or Windows environments.
- Exposure to Agile techniques.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team.
- Position is based in Washington, DC.
- We are looking for someone to join us for at least 3 months.
- Deadline for applications is May 1st.
- The ideal start date is May 15th.
- The internship is paid.
Submit a resume and cover letter to email@example.com.